Here's what you need:
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Two pieces of white fleece at least 3"x3"
- Cheesecloth - enough to create six 4"x4" squares
- Two small googly eyes - mine are 1/8"
- A scrap of black fabric for the mouth
- Scissors for cutting fabric
- Sewing machine or needle and white thread
1. Plug in your glue gun :)
2. Lay your two pieces of white fleece on top of one another and trace 1/4"-3/8" around the end of your
finger. Cut around your traced line.
trouble keeping your pieces together as you sew, go ahead and use a few pins to help)
trimming) and turn inside out. It should slip easily onto your finger. If it's too tight, you can always cut it
out again a little larger. This won't show on your final product, so don't worry about perfection. You just
want it to fit.
one another creating lots of crazy corners and edges for that ghostly effect.
put enough pressure on it for the glue to grab all six layers without visibly seeping through. If you put too
much pressure on it, you may also feel a bit too much heat on the finger underneath all the fabric, so please
cheesecloth down to create the desired shape. Again, be careful about putting too much pressure on the
looks, or you can move on to the last step.
Thanks for visiting!