It was fun to work with fleece again. I've been dealing with fur for a while now and was really starting to get sick of random bits of fur floating through the air and sticking to my clothes, the couch, and the dogs. The good news is that all of the fur filled escapades have led to some really great puppets. Don't believe me? Just take a gander at the Furry Muppet Puppets page :) I've also got a new one listed on Etsy.
I know it's probably confusing to list my puppets in two different places, but I value my Etsy customers too much to only make these puppets available on one relatively undiscovered and obscure website. This is a very young website still, so I expect that it will take a while longer to really be noticed. Speaking of which, please feel free to share this website with your friends, bookmark it, or follow the RSS feed; not just for the sake of growing this website, but I also want you to know about all the great sales and coupons we'll have in the next few months to help you out with your gift giving (I know, I'm shameless). It may be a bit early in the season, but lots of people already have Christmas on the brain. (Puppets make excellent gifts, by the way. Just sayin.) We will be listing lots of new items both in our shop here and on Etsy in the next little while, so I hope you stick around.
Anyway, to finish up my rambling post I just wanted to share some things that are in the works that I am very excited about:
- 3 new furry muppet puppets are ready to list as soon as I get some good pics. One of these is quickly becoming my all time favorite creation.
- New business cards are coming in the mail today! I think this is the 3rd redesign the old business cards have gone through. Trust me, this is a good thing.
- Custom stamps are being created as we speak so I can create new labels, make my packaging that much more fun, and generally leave my mark wherever I go. (Ha! I crack myself up)
- I have been brainstorming some business t-shirt designs and I think I'm ready to get printing. These are mostly for me and my sister and probably my husband, but I'm hoping they turn out awesome enough to put a few shirts up for sale here. Anyone interested in a monster/puppet t-shirt designed and silk-screened by yours truly?
- It's time to get working on some more of the classic On Hand By Hand puppets. Back to fleece and feathers! Woohoo!
- This one is completely un-puppety and un-businessy, but it's also very much on my mind--my husband is heading to some job interviews in the next couple of weeks and we will be moving again! It's bittersweet because I hate moving and currently live near lots of family in a beautiful place, but this move will take us somewhere more permanent than any other place we've lived during our married life. It will be WONDERFUL! This may throw off the creativity for a bit, but I'm hoping I don't lose all of my mojo to the stress of it all. Wish me luck.
Well, that's it for now. Happy Wednesday!